January 14, 15, 16
Each team plays only 2 days (sat-sun or sun-mon)
Teams Entered: 13 Gold, 14 Gold, 15 Gold, 16 Gold, 17 Gold and 18 Gold
Wave Start Times: AM Wave 8:00 AM / PM Wave 3:00 PM
18 Gold - PM Wave Open Division Saturday/Sunday San Jose CC
17 Gold - PM Wave Open Division Saturday/Sunday San Jose CC
16 Gold - AM Wave Open Division Saturday/PM Wave Sunday San Jose CC
15 Gold - AM Wave Club Division Sun/Mon San Jose CC
14 Gold - PM Wave Open Division Saturday Santa Clara CC /Sunday could be San Mateo or Santa Clara
13 Gold - PM Wave Open Division Saturday Santa Clara CC /Sunday could be San Mateo or City Beach
PLAYING SITE RULES
San Jose Convention Center
- The San Jose Convention Center will not allow teams to “camp” in the front, sides or balconies of the convention center.
- Tents and tables will not be permitted anywhere on the premises. Outside food is not allowed in the center or on the premises.
- Chairs and blankets will be allowed inside on the concourse.
- No coolers or outside food are allowed in the San Jose Convention Center. There will be SJCC security on-site enforcing this policy.
- Order Sandwiches ahead of time for your team. Contact San Jose CC Staff
- NO COOKING OR HEATING DEVICES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- There is no outside food and beverage or camping allowed anywhere on the Convention Center premises, including the outdoor plaza.
- We will have security stationed on the parkway, as well as roaming throughout the convention center.
- Park in the east lot entrance – 1346 Saratoga Avenue, San Mateo, Ca 94403
- They offer a wide variety of healthy food and drink choices which include Chicken Caesar Salads, Fresh Made Sandwiches, Fresh Cut Fruit Bowls, Yogurts, Danishes, Juices, Powerade/Gatorade and Milk
- Tailgating Permits
- Tailgating / Team Camps will be permitted in the Tailgating Parking Lot only. Ice Chests and food will not be permitted in the area next to the building or in the main parking lot.
- The main parking lot will be for cars only. Parking spaces may not be used for tailgating, it is strictly for parking your vehicle.
- Please follow all signs posted for the tailgating areas and the main parking lot.
- You are welcome to bring chairs and blankets to sit next to Craneway and take in the view of the bay. Please note that you must stay within the red lines outlining the San Francisco Bay Trail. These areas have been marked in red on the map below.
- Here is a map of the grounds to let you know where to go once you arrive on Sunday: Craneway Pavilion Map
Date: January 13th, 2017
Location: San Jose Convention Center (Hall 3)
Time: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Open to any high school age player (FEMALE ONLY), regardless if they are participating in the NCVA California Kickoff tournament or not.